We provide breast and cervical cancer screening to all genders of clients 21-64 years old who have no health insurance or limited insurance, and who are also on a limited income. We welcome all people, including those who are transgender or gender nonconforming (TGNC), and need breast and cervical cancer screenings as part of their routine health care. Services are available to anyone regardless of proof of residence.
- Cervical cancer screenings (pap or HPV testing)
- Clinical breast exam
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- After your test results come back, a specially trained health navigator will help you arrange any follow-up testing if needed.
- Transportation help to your follow up appointments
Call to Make an Appointment
Call the sexual health appointment line at 303.363.3018 to schedule an appointment and determine if you are eligible for the breast and cervical cancer screening program. To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we will be pre-screening patients over the phone. Our sexual health clinics are staffed by highly qualified registered nurses, consulting physicians, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse-midwives who have the training necessary to meet the varying needs of our clients.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we will be pre-screening patients over the phone for cold and flu symptoms or COVID-19 exposures. If you have been exposed or have symptoms, we will discuss a plan for you for sexual health services. Please be specific about what services you need when you call.
Our sexual health clinics are staffed by highly qualified registered nurses, consulting physicians, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse-midwives who have the training necessary to meet the varying needs of our clients.
- Face coverings may be required depending on community transmission rates of COVID-19. This is for your protection and for staff.
- Please reschedule or obtain services via telehealth if you have been sick in the past 48 hours with any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, extreme tiredness, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache, body aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Please reschedule or obtain services via telehealth if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Breast and Cervical Cancer Resources
- Breast Cancer Fact Sheet - English
- Breast Cancer Fact Sheet - Spanish
- Mammogram Screening
- Cervical Cancer Fact Sheet
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines - English
- Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines - Spanish
- Health Enrollment
7000 N Broadway Ste N109
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1- 5 p.m.
1401 W 122nd Ave Ste 200
Open Monday- Thursday
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1-5 p.m.
8:30-11 a.m. and 1-5 p.m.