Take Control of Your Health and Your Diabetes
Classes provided at NO COST to participants. Choose a class that works for you.
Journey to Wellness (National Diabetes Prevention Program)
Journey to Wellness is a grant funded year-long lifestyle change program that will give you the tools you need to become a healthier you. Designed for folks who live with pre-diabetes, have previously been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, or who score a 5 or higher the risk test for Prediabetes.
Upcoming Journey to Wellness Classes:
- January Virtual – Tuesdays starting Jan. 17, 6-7 p.m.
- February Virtual – Wednesdays starting Feb. 1, noon-1 p.m.
Upcoming Camino al Bienestar Classes:
- Clases via Zoom – Martes, Las Clases comienzan el 14 de Febrero del 2023, 4-5 p.m.
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, proper management is key to staying healthy. Our Diabetes Self-Empowerment classes provide 8 hours of support for growing skills to keep blood sugars in target range and promote long-term health.
Upcoming Diabetes Self-Empowerment Classes
- January In-Person, Bennett Recreation Center, 455 S. 1st St., Bennett, Tuesday & Thursdays, 1/17, 1/19, 1/24, & 1/26, 11 a.m.– 1 p.m. *In Partnership with Peak Vista Community Health Centers
- January Virtual – Wednesdays starting Jan. 25, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Enero Virtual, Solo idioma español - Lunes a partir del 23 de Enero, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- February Virtual- Tuesdays, starting Feb. 7, noon-1 p.m.
- February Virtual – Tuesdays, starting Feb. 28, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- March Virtual – Wednesdays, starting March 15, noon-1 p.m.