Available at our Commerce City location at 7190 Colorado Blvd. on Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, please call 303.363.3077 or email [email protected].
Community Naloxone Training
- People who use drugs are often the first responders to an overdose. If you or someone you know uses opioids, carrying and knowing how to administer Naloxone could save a life in the event of an overdose. Please call 303.363.3077 or email [email protected] to receive training and Naloxone.
- If you work for an organization that would like to have Naloxone on hand, please call 303.363.3077 or email [email protected] to schedule a no-cost training today!
Fentanyl Testing Strip Distribution
- Fentanyl test strips (FTS) are a low-cost method of helping prevent drug overdoses and reducing harm.
- FTS are small strips of paper that can detect the presence of fentanyl in all different kinds of drugs (cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, etc.) and drug forms (pills, powder, and injectables).
- FTS provide people who use drugs and communities with important information about fentanyl in their drug supply so they can take steps to reduce risk of overdose.
- Please call 303.363.3077 or email [email protected] to receive fentanyl test strips and training on how to use them.