Join us in recognizing World AIDS Day
Walk-in no-cost HIV testing* on Friday, Dec. 1
Westminster Sexual Health Clinic
1401 W. 122nd Ave., Westminster
8:30-11 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
* Hepatitis C, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis testing also available.
Adams County Human Services Center
11860 Pecos St., Westminster
9 a.m.-4 p.m.
* Hepatitis C and Syphilis testing also available.
We provide confidential birth control and sexual health services to all genders to promote the sexual health of all patients. Eligibility: Services are available to anyone regardless of gender, age, marital status, income, or proof of residence.
- Annual health review
- Nexplanon and IUD inserts and removals
- Birth control supplies and counseling
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Testing for pregnancy and pregnancy options counseling
- Testing and treatment for trichomoniasis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, bacterial vaginosis, and yeast infection
- Syphilis and Hepatitis C testing
- Rapid and Confirmatory HIV Testing
- Community education and outreach
- Pelvic exam
- Cervical cancer screenings (pap or HPV testing)
- Clinical breast exam
- Narcan and fentanyl testing strips
Call to Make an Appointment
Call the sexual health appointment line at 303.363.3018. Our sexual health team is available to schedule your appointment Monday-Thursday, 8:30-11:45 a.m .and 1-4:45 p.m. We are available Fridays, 8:30-10:45 a.m. and 1-4:45 p.m.
To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we will be pre-screening patients over the phone for cold and flu symptoms or COVID-19 exposures. If you have been exposed or have symptoms, we will discuss a plan for you for sexual health services. Please be specific about what services you need when you call.
Our sexual health clinics are staffed by highly qualified registered nurses, consulting physicians, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse-midwives who have the training necessary to meet the varying needs of our clients.
- Face coverings may be required depending on community transmission rates of COVID-19. This is for your protection and for staff.
- Please reschedule or obtain services via telehealth if you have been sick in the past 48 hours with any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, extreme tiredness, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache, body aches, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
- Please reschedule or obtain services via telehealth if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Are you interested in improving sexual health services and resources? Our advisory committee meets twice a year. Meals during the meeting will be provided, as well as gift cards for participation. We can also provide you a letter of reference for future careers or schooling. All ages, gender, and backgrounds are welcome! If you are interested, please email [email protected] for more details.
Sexual Health Resources
- Find the best birth control method for your body and your lifestyle.
- Watch the video and download resources to learn how to give yourself a Sub-Q Depo Provera shot at home.
- Get the facts about STIs
- Talk to someone about mental health or substance abuse
- Learn about suicide prevention
- Explore resources for parents
- Discover your pregnancy options
7000 N Broadway Ste N109
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and
1- 5 p.m.
1401 W 122nd Ave Ste 200
Open Monday- Thursday
8:30 a.m.-12 p.m. and
8:30-11 a.m. and