Become a Breastfeeding Friendly Medical Office
Making Breastfeeding Work for Medical Offices is a six-point toolkit to guide medical offices in developing policies and practices for optimal breastfeeding support. The recommendations are aligned with the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, and the World Health Organization. This program was developed by Boulder County Public Health for use statewide.
Resources for Health Care Providers
- Medical Office Breastfeeding Self-Assessment tool to measure your office's practices around breastfeeding
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Protocol for Breastfeeding Friendly Medical Office
- The Breastfeeding Friendly Pediatric Office
- Mother's Milk Bank Information for Provider
- Breastfeeding University - Four free training modules