Take Control of Your Health and Your Diabetes
Classes provided at NO COST to participants.
If you have been diagnosed with diabetes, proper management is key to staying healthy. Our Diabetes Self-Empowerment classes provide 8 hours of support for growing skills to keep blood sugars in target range and promote long-term health.
Upcoming Diabetes Self-Empowerment Classes:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting Oct. 3, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., in English, Eagle Point
- Mondays, starting October 16, 9:30-11:30 am, at Bennett Rec Center, 455 S 1st St, Bennett
- Wednesdays, starting Oct. 18, 3-5 p.m., Center for African American Health, 3350 Hudson Street, Denver
- Thursdays, starting Oct. 19, 5:30-6:30 p.m., in English, virtual via Zoom
- Wednesdays, starting Oct. 25, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., at Hyland Hills Sports Center, 4201 W 94th Avenue, Westminster
- Tuesdays, starting Nov. 28, 12-1 pm., in English, virtual via Zoom
- Tuesdays, starting Nov. 28, 6-7 p.m., in English, virtual via Zoom
Próximas clases de Empoderamiento de la Diabetes:
- Miércoles, a partir del 4 de Octubre, 3-5 p.m., en Español, en North Broadway 7000 Broadway #400, Denver
- Jueves, a partir del 12 de Octubre, 6-7p.m., en Español, por Zoom